Bloomfield residents and staff have had the opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, so are now welcoming visitors and guests to the Bloomfield community.
Because of our commitment to the health and safety, not only to our residents and staff, but also to the community, we are asking everyone to follow the below guidelines to prevent the spread of colds, influenza, and COVID-19:
- All guests and those touring to our community should at all times properly wear face masks covering both nose and mouth. Masks are to be worn in common area spaces & hallways. Guest are responsible for providing their own masks.
- Social distancing is still be encouraged when reasonably possible.
- Please do not visit if:
- You have tested positive of COVID-19 in the last 21 days
- You are experiencing symptoms of diarrhea, nausea, fever, cough, respiratory congestions, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, etc.;
- You have had contact in the past 10 days with or been exposed to someone with respiratory symptoms, or someone with or under investigation for COVID-19
Please call (402) 390-9991 for current information on visits and tours.